Coming in September!
A Brief History of the Position
The primary responsibilities of the Member-At-Large include:
- Representing the interest of the general membership of the King's Students' Union;
- Ensures the accountability of its elected officials, hether they be councillor or executive;
- Sits as a non-voting ex-officio member of the Finance Committee;
- Spending at least one hour a week in the King's Students' Union office;
- Attending each meeting of the King's Students' Union Council.
A Tradition of Members-At-Large
2007-08: Chad Hudson
2008-09: Ben Caplan
2009-10: John Adams
2010-11: DJ Rossi
2011-12: Stefanie Bliss